Notes:

YOU NEED TO DISABLE EASY ANTI CHEAT (EAC) FIRST BEFORE MODENGINE CAN BE USED

How to Disable Easy Anticheat (EAC) for Armored Core 6:

1. Download the bypass from this Github page

2. On the right you should see

Releases 1
It does the thing

Click on It does the thing

3. Place "launch_modded_ac6.exe" in game folder - ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON\Game
4. Launch the game from "launch_modded_ac6.exe"

5. Enjoy using ModEngine

These mods were tested on Steam version but perhaps work for other version too.

How to use this game mod?
The instructions are similar to using Cheat Engine Tables
  1. Install Mod Engine
  2. Search for game and select the available mods
  3. Select the game process similar to using Cheat Engine.
  4. Click on or press hotkeys for each trainer option you wish to activate

Last edited:

Micral

Staff member
Modders
Added a bunch more mods.

Added instructions on how to disable easy anticheat.

Bugfixes and compatibility improvements.

hellaawks

exactly what process do I choose? I get to the page of mods but none of them are activatable, EAC is off, I've selected from all 3 lists (App, Process, Windows) and nothing works

Micral

Staff member
Modders
ok I'm able to activate them but they don't work, I've turned them on and off multiple times, reactivated and deactivated, still not working, if I wanted to play normally I wouldn't be trying to use mods lmao
If they activate then they should work. I am not sure why you're having issues.

So. I got this working but a few odd issues. Damage mods seem to affect me too, so easy kills = die from any damage, infinite ap seems to just not work at all

yeah infinite AP and Infinite energy both seem to only last a random amount of time before just not affecting the game anymore. I'm not sure what is causing this. have to constantly toggle the hotkeys to get them working again.

okay, another update. Not only are several of these options not working but now toggling options is causing crashes... Just letting you know it's having some issues idk why

Micral

Staff member
Modders
yeah infinite AP and Infinite energy both seem to only last a random amount of time before just not affecting the game anymore. I'm not sure what is causing this. have to constantly toggle the hotkeys to get them working again.

FromSoftware in their dark souls games did complete rewrite of their game memory which would explain why it works then stops working. I hope this isn’t the same thing on top of easy anticheat. Will do a longer play through but it might be random.

FromSoftware in their dark souls games did complete rewrite of their game memory which would explain why it works then stops working. I hope this isn’t the same thing on top of easy anticheat. Will do a longer play through but it might be random.
yeah what's basically happening is everything is working fine then, without any prompting or hitting shortcuts, it stops working. Still shows active, but does nothing. Some can just be toggled back on, some require all mods to be turned off and on again to "restart it" and it seems I have to reapply every mission. Something might need to be tweaked?

Micral

Staff member
Modders
yeah what's basically happening is everything is working fine then, without any prompting or hitting shortcuts, it stops working. Still shows active, but does nothing. Some can just be toggled back on, some require all mods to be turned off and on again to "restart it" and it seems I have to reapply every mission. Something might need to be tweaked?
So I did some digging and it is like I suspected the game has a random check after which it completely resets its memory.

I can add something to counter this but maybe not. The solution is just re-activating the mods again which is annoying but that’s really the only thing game is doing and it seems to be so random.

nordgaren

So I did some digging and it is like I suspected the game has a random check after which it completely resets its memory.

I can add something to counter this but maybe not. The solution is just re-activating the mods again which is annoying but that’s really the only thing game is doing and it seems to be so random.
This has been the case since DS2

gunblade60

It's doable, I was only interested in this table because it has the no weight cheat. It's very annoying to have to reactivate cheats every 2 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back