Game Source: Steam + Microsoft Store + Epic Games + Free versions
Game Process: Warhammer 40000 Space Marine 2.exe

Available cheats

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Shield

How to mod (video)

Notes:

Unremarkable

These mods were tested on Steam version but perhaps work for other version too.

How to use this game mod?
The instructions are similar to using Cheat Engine Tables
  1. Install Mod Engine
  2. Search for game and select the available mods
  3. Select the game process similar to using Cheat Engine.
  4. Click on or press hotkeys for each trainer option you wish to activate

Hi mate, doesn't want to seem to activate the options for me. Has there been an update since?

EAC ( Easy Anticheat) needs to be bypassed before mods will work.

Launch the game from steam with this command line argument

-eac-nop-loaded

yeah ive done that, and opened up the retail version too. same issue.
When I try to activate the cheats, It just keeps bringing up the "Go PRO Now" dialogue option.
that's if I press the box, or hotkey or right click and toggle

yeah ive done that, and opened up the retail version too. same issue.
When I try to activate the cheats, It just keeps bringing up the "Go PRO Now" dialogue option.
that's if I press the box, or hotkey or right click and toggle
Are you a pro member? You need to be, i think.

Nah I'm not a pro member. I had thought free members could use this, but maybe not. Id like confirmation this was the issue before I think about getting any pro membership first though.

Nah I'm not a pro member. I had thought free members could use this, but maybe not. Id like confirmation this was the issue before I think about getting any pro membership first though.

Please don't get PRO thinking any mods will work. All mods in Mod Engine are completely free to use and PRO membership is simply to show support to us and enable extra features. I don't want anyone getting PRO in hopes mods will suddenly start working if they didn't as a free user.

With that out of the way, let me explain.

The game has easy anticheat(EAC) and EAC sometimes like to linger in memory. You might need a computer restart. Here are also a few ways you can disable EAC for this game

Disable Easy AntiCheat Instructions

There are several ways you can do this.

1. Launch the game directly by running Warhammer 40000 Space Marine 2 - Retail.exe in game folder > Warhammer 40000 Space Marine 2\client_pc\root\bin\pc

OR

2. Create a bat file "game.bat" in game folder where game exe resides, edit it with notepad and paste this in

Code:
set SteamAppId=2183900

set SteamGameId=2183900

"Warhammer 40000 Space Marine 2 - Retail.exe"

Now run game.bat and it will launch the game without EAC.

Thanks to Otis_Inf for this method.

OR

3. Add
-eac-nop-loaded
into the steam game properties

Capture.PNG

Or

4. You can drop this bypass exe in game root folder (<STEAM Install folder>steamapps\common\Space Marine 2)

Backup the original "start_protected_game.exe" if you want to play the game using EAC again (needed for multiplayer).

The bypass exe automatically does what I outlined in the points above.

Please note that whenever game gets updated, you need to completely remove all the bypass methods, run game at once with EAC enabled then you can use the bypass methods of your choice.

Hi mate, just to confirm before I start working through this again. Does this menu work in operations? So I just want to run some solo ops and level up my stuff, will this work? Does it need to be offline for it to work?

Hi just wanted to update. It was an issue with EAC staying open, I tried a couple methods, but the one that has worked was replacing the start protected game file. Thank you very much for your guys help on this, I've become a pro member just to show thanks

Hi mate, just to confirm before I start working through this again. Does this menu work in operations? So I just want to run some solo ops and level up my stuff, will this work? Does it need to be offline for it to work?
It used to but after the 2.1 patch, there are conflicting reports with some saying it still works while others reporting a crash.

We don’t officially support multiplayer modes due to legal issues so it is something you have to figure out yourself and at your own risk. The mods work fine for campaign

Back