• Infinite Money
• Infinite Fuel
• No Tyre Wear
• Engine Parts No Damage
• Infinite Research Points

How to mod (video)

Notes:

EAAntiCheat Bypass:

This game uses EAAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAAntiCheat, please follow these instructions:

1. Backup the original “EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe” file in your game folder.
2. Copy the “EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe” that comes with the trainer to your game folder.
3. Launch the trainer first, then launch the game.
4. The game will show an online services error, click “Cancel” to continue in offline mode.

Note, if you want to run the game without trainer, please restore the original “EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe”.

Download modded EAAnticheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe

Make sure you press F1 to enable the mods as soon as the game starts

These mods were tested on Steam version but perhaps work for other version too.

How to use this game mod?
The instructions are similar to using Cheat Engine Tables
  1. Install Mod Engine
  2. Search for game and select the available mods
  3. Select the game process similar to using Cheat Engine.
  4. Click on or press hotkeys for each trainer option you wish to activate

Last edited by a moderator:
I've replaced the original EAAnticheat.GameServiceLauncher with the modded one, but it's giving me an error, any tips?
4. The game will show an online services error, click “Cancel” to continue in offline mode.

This mod doesn’t work online and is only meant for offline use

I don't know how can I bypas the f1 24 anticheat so I can play online. There is no tutorial as on

Last edited by a moderator:
idk the Ea Anticheat that is provided here isnt working for me i get the error code : 0x00000003 when i put the exe in but not with the original one, but the table wont work with the vanilla exe..

idk the Ea Anticheat that is provided here isnt working for me i get the error code : 0x00000003 when i put the exe in but not with the original one, but the table wont work with the vanilla exe..
Fix incoming soon, I figured out the issue

Back